1. Swap a crib for the bottom bed on the Ikea Mydal bunk bed.
See the how-to here.
2. Use a spice rack as a clothing rack for baby clothes.
3. Turn a Rast nightstand into a modern dollhouse.
Learn how to make it here.
4. Organize your mudroom with Ikea bookcases.
5. Make a Kura bed into a cozy reading nook.
See how to do it (plus how to use the Kura to create other amazing projects for kids)here.
6. Use the Grundtal knife rack to organize small metal toys.
7. Spruce up the Latt table with a world map.
Get the step-by-step instructions here.
8. Add a fun border to plain curtains.
9. Give an Ikea changing table a colorful upgrade.
Get the tutorial here.
10. Make a play kitchen from Ikea nightstands.
11. Or give the Ikea play kitchen a modern makeover.
Seriously, this kitchen is prettier than mine. See how easy it is here.
14. Add a Billy bookshelf to the Gulliver crib.
Even though your baby probably can’t read. See how they did it here.
19. Turn a shoe rack into a play supermarket.
It’s also easy to fold up and move around! See more here.
20. Turn the iconic Strandmon chair into a rocker.
For parents who want to feed their babies in style. Learn how here.
21. Use masking tape and white paint to make an old Ikea dresser seriously stylish.
See more here.
23. Turn an Ikea crib into a co-sleeper.
Get the instructions (along with important safety information) here.
24. Turn the rolling Raskog cart into a homework station.
Find out more here.
25. Create a custom closet with Billy bookshelves.
Get detailed instructions here.
26. Make over a Hemnes dresser to turn it into a beautiful piece for a nursery.
See more here.
27. Find the man in the moon in Ikea’s Fado lamp.
See how to do it here.
28. Organize art supplies in a utensil holder.
Learn more here.