Here’s the news which every Bigg Boss fan has been waiting for! The show is all set to go on air from 11th October! That’s just 15 days from today. Yes! Finally all that drama, controversies and action will be back. 9th season’s theme is ‘Double Trouble’ and in all probabilities, contestants would be paired up and they’ll play the tasks in a team of 2!
While we wait for the 9th season, here are some of the facts about the Bigg Boss house which you would have not known!
1. The house is haunted!
According to inside sources, the Bigg Boss house is haunted. Contestants have often revealed about some paranormal activities experienced by contestants. Even the Bigg Boss crew gave a nod over this. Crew members admitted that they often spotted a weird-looking woman, standing in the corner of the room!
2. Navjot Singh Sidhu is the only contestant till date who never got any elimination votes from fellow contestants!
Only one contestant till date got 0 votes for nomination and he is Navjyot Singh Sidhu. Even though he had to leave the show midway due to personal reasons, Sidhu was one of the most loved contestant of that season.
3. Celebrities do get their share of liquor inside the house. Only difference? It is served to them in juice packets!
Celebrities have a great social life and it is definitely not possible for some them to survive without alcohol. Makers do take care of this and before they enter the house, they are assured that this demand will be taken care of. Liquor is provided to them in juice packets.
4. Couples and ‘prospective couples’ do get intimate in the house. All thanks to editing and ‘family-show’ clause that makers chop off the steamy bits!
Some most bold scenes and intimate scenes between the couple are not shown considering that the channel is a GEC (General entertainment channel) and the clauses don’t permit the makers to show anything obscene. All sleazy, intimate scenes are edited.
5. A cleaning staff is hired to clean the house! Inmates don’t do all the cleaning.
Weekly tasks for the inmates include designating the work and some people take the initiative to clean the house. But in reality, things are not as they are shown! There is a proper cleaning time who cleans the house. Even though inmates do minor cleaning and dusting, contestants have to wait outside the house. Since contestants are NOT allowed to interact with anyone from outside, while magnetic gates are put down and cleaners clean the house.
6. Sushant Divgikar, who was a contestant in the 8th season revealed that he actually slept on Aarya Babbar’s sherwani in the bathroom!
7. Bigg Boss house is no less than a jungle! Contestants would often come across snakes and scorpions!
Yes. Since every year bigg boss house is set up in Khandala, there are insects and snakes who would enter the house frequently! And it did freak a lot of contestants out on the show.