There are times no matter how many comforting hands you have around you, no one else would do but your best friend. It may be when you are going through a heart-break or when you feel that no one understands you. So, here are those moments when you just cannot do without your bestie.
1) When everything falls apart and nothing makes any sense anymore.
2) When your boyfriend cheats on you and you are terribly hurt.
3) When you just need an excuse to laugh at silly things in life.
4) When you want to play ‘dress up’ no matter how old you grow.
5) When you are feeling guilty and want to confess.
6) When you together team up to teach that ‘bitch’ a lesson, which she would remember for life.
7) When you want to complain without a pause about how your boss/ parents/ brother/ husband don’t really get you!
8) When you need to cry your heart out without bothering about a runny nose or your make-up being spoilt.
9) When you need not feel embarrassed about your pimply-faced teenage photos or videos that you can never show anyone else.
10) When you need to get over your ex-boyfriend.
11) When you need a confidence-booster and stop being a doormat.
12) When you want a reality check about where your love life is headed.
13) When you want to do discuss about your sex life and all the crazy fantasies and obsessions that you never dare to tell others.
14) When you are broke and want to go window shopping or exploring dirt-cheap hangout places.
15) When you need to be shown the mirror to see the truth about yourself, to stop living in denial.
16) When you need to remain silent and she understands it.
17) When you throw erratic mood swings and your bestie knows exactly how to calm you down.
18) When you feel like a misfit and need someone to conform to your beliefs.
19) When you have made your big boo-boo and your best friend knows just how to make you feel better.
20) When you just need to communicate in sign language without anyone around getting a clue of it.
21) When you need to be loved unconditionally for who you really are sans any judgements.