It’s been 17 long years since we first met Rahul, Anjali and Tina but the lessons they taught us are still fresh in our minds. Karan Johar’s directorial debut ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’ was a treasure trove of sage advice and if you don’t believe us, just read on…
1. Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater
Ladies, take note. If he’s let you down once…
…He’s certain to give you reason to call him out again!
2. Kids Say The Darndest Things
Letting your children have idols like VJ Neelam can be injurious to their vocabulary.
3. You Don’t Need Real Music To Make ‘The Moment’ Happen
Brush up those air piano skills NOW!
4. Prayers CAN Be Instantly Answered
All you have to do is temporarily switch faiths to ensure divine intervention that benefits your matchmaking plans.
5. You SHOULD Judge A Book By Its Cover
It sure worked for Rahul – the egotistical protagonist who didn’t think his tomboy bestie was worthy his romantic attention until she grew her hair out, exchanged her track pants for saris and a gust of wind gives him a good look at what he’s been missing out on all these years.
Remember kids – it’s how you look on the OUTSIDE that truly matters.
6. A Necklace That Says C-O-O-L Is Anything But
7. Keep Your Eyes Wide Open At All Times
Because if you don’t, you might end up making a profession of love to the wrong guy like Anjali does here!