Denims are said to be a man’s best friend and we all practically live in them. A good pair of jeans is, or at least should be, a staple in any man’s wardrobe. No number of denims is ever enough because they are one thing after boxers that are favourite to any man.
From the conventional straight fit to slim fit to numerous other styles of denims on store shelves for every shape and size, denims are indispensable today. That said, when you buy a good pair of jeans, you want it to last forever. The hack to this would only mean you take very good care of your denims simply because you love ‘that’ particular pair of jeans and not just any other.
Realising this essential need for a man to retain his favourite pair of jeans, we thought of giving you guys tips on how to take care of your denims so that they last the longest.
- Don’t wash ‘em too often. Yes, they don’t get dirty easily.
- If you do, prefer cold water over warm.
- Also, it’s even better if you handwash it.
- Wash them inside out in order to prevent them from fading.
- Only air dry them. Do not torture them by putting them in machine dry!
- Add half a cup of distilled vinegar to the final laundry cycle to maintain the colour of darker pairs of jeans.
- Don’t stuff your pockets too much lest you make them saggy.