There are so many good webcomics out there that you can literally get tired after going through them for a couple of hours. And the tiredness is due to laughing too much.
We picked out some of the best for you. The comics are intelligent, quirky and sometimes downright ridiculous to make any sense whatsoever.
1. Eat More Bikes by Nathan Bulmer
2. Up and Out by Jeremy Kaye
3. Octopuns by Ian Ulpiano
4. For The Lack Of A Better Comic by Jacob Andrews
5. Exocomics by Li Chen
6. Mr. Lovenstien by J L Westover
7. Time Trabble by Mikey Heller
8. Moonbeard by James Squires
9. Buttersafe by Ray and Alex
10. Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal by Zach Wiener
11. Safely Endangered by Chris
12. Poorly Drawn Lines by Reza Farazmand
13. Domics by Dominic
14. Infinite Nap by Claire Jarvis
Do not read these comics all at one go!