No matter how much we crib or hate romantic movies, they will always leave you with something to ponder over. They give you a chance to look into your lives and see your beliefs and disbeliefs about love, romance, relationships. And Bollywood has given us enough of those. This year several Bollywood films taught us a thing or two about love and relationships. Here are some fun things we learned from Bollywood this year and could totally relate too.
1. Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Who said love only exists between two adults. Love can be in any form. And of course, it can be unconditional.
2. Tamasha: Love can be a difficult game, so you have to keep fighting for the one you love.
3. Shaandaar: Someday you will find someone as weird as you are and your life will be perfect.
4. ABCD 2: You can certainly fall in love with your best friend.
5. Katti Batti: Don’t give up on your love easily and eventually love will find its way.
6. Dolly Ki Doli: It’s not necessary that your love should have a happy ending. It may fail you.
7. Dil Dhadakne Do: Sometimes it is important to keep yourself first and think about yourself and your happiness. Only when you are happy, you can keep others happy.
8. Dilwale: Some love stories never have an ending.
9. Tanu Weds Manu Returns: A heartbreak is not the end of the world, you can always fall in love again.