New Delhi: Bajirao Mastani is creating waves at the box office with its strong storyline, epic performances and larger-then-life cinematography.
The Sanjay Leela Bhansali directorial is grand in every way and touted as the most expensive movie made in Bollywood. It has minted aprrox Rs 46.77 cr on box office in the opening weekend and the collection is growing gradually.
Starring Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone in lead roles, the movie is scoring well on all grounds. But, apart from story and music what made the movie captivating and realistic were the dialogues.
And those who have watched Bajirao Mastani can completely agree on the fact. Prakash Kapadia has really done wonder with words.
The movie has some of the most classic dialogues that not only gave identification to its protagonists but also smoothly progress the storyline.
Let’s take a look at some of the dialogues
1. Bajirao ne Mastani se mohabbat ki hai aiyashi nahi
2. Cheete Ki chaal, Baaz ki nazar aur Bajirao ki talvaar par sandeh nahi karte. Kabhi bhi maat de sakti hain.
3. Yodha hoon, thokar pathar se lage tab bhi hath talvaar pe hi jata hai
4. Aap humse humari zindagi maang lete, hum aapko khushi khushu de dete. Par aapne to humse humara guroor hi cheen liya.
5. Aapne yaha aakar Bundelkhand ki is najyaz beti ko sindoor jitna jayaz bana diya
6. Duniya hum dono ko ek hi naam se yaad rakhegi Bajirao-Mastani
7. Seedha hamla karo jaise kismet karti hai
8. Heere me heera ho to use kehte hain Kohinoor. Rao ka naam lete hi Kashi ke chehre pe aata hai noor.
9. Kiski talvaar pe sar rakhu ye bata do mujhe, Ishq karma agar khata ha to saza do mujhe
10. Nishana chooka nahi hai bas rishta beech me aa gaya