Some facts are just unsettling. For example, knowing that you’re more likely to die on the way to buy a lottery ticket, than actually winning the lottery. It’s a bit discomforting, but at the same time, it’s also very fascinating. I feed on fascinating things, like a leech on a human. Some of these facts I’ve known from the books I’ve read over the years, but most of them are unknown, and disgusting on one level or the other.
1. Romans did some really f-ed up things back in the day.
2. *Pukes guts out*
3. That’s it. It was nice while it lasted. Done with peanut butter.
4. Vampire – Nano edition.
5. I hate coffee for a reason.
6. Can’t afford to hate cell phones though.
7. So the babies are literally fed shit.
8. I think I’m developing an OCD.
9. Cruelty of man never seizes to surprise me.
10. Wouldn’t that be an epic film to watch.
11. Sad, but with the kind of things humans do, who are we to judge?
12. Considering the number of people in the Delhi metro and the Mumbai local, this isn’t surprising at all.
14. The Romans, again.
15. For the desi Bear Grylls in you.
16. *Throws up, once again*
17. Weird ass shit. Literally.
18. I have honestly not come across a banana slug, and after this, I don’t intend to either.
19. Wow! That, somehow, makes me feel better about life.