Learn how to make your own blackhead-removing face peel by following the steps in this video tutorial. This mask only requires two all-natural ingredients: milk and gelatin. If you are allergic to either of these ingredients, please do not apply them to your face. For you vegetarians out there, be aware that gelatin is made from cow bones, but pectin can be used in the place of gelatin as a vegan option.
To make your own face mask:
- Mix two tablespoons of milk with one tablespoon of gelatin. Stir until it’s nice and smooth.
- Then, microwave your mixture for about 30 seconds to heat it up. Be sure you don’t heat it to a boil.
- Check the temperature of your heated mix to make sure it’s not too hot.
- Apply the mixture liberally to your face with a makeup brush. Layer on the mixture thicker in problem areas like nostrils.
- Wait for about 15 minutes and then peel off the mask before it gets too hard. If you leave it on too long, it willHURT when you peel it off!
- Now stare in amazement and awe at all of the gunk you plucked out of your pores.
- Follow the peel by applying some toner and moisturizer to your face.
- click here to watch on youtube