Disney movies are the stuff dreams are made of. Most of us have grown up on the staple diet of Disney movies and cartoons. Disney was our first introduction to animation.
The locations in Disney movies are no less than magical. And this magic has extended to all little girls who always imagined themselves as little princesses and awed at the castles they saw on the screen.
Guess what? Those are not all imaginary. Some of them really exist and have served as an inspiration to Disney. Here are a few examples and other locations in Disney cartoons which are just as real.
1. The castle in Brave – Eilean Donan Castle, Scotland
2. Finding Nemo – Great Barrier Reef, Australia
3. Frozen – Norway
4. Peter Pan – London, UK
5. Big Hero – San Francisco, California, US
6. Oliver & Company – New York, US
7. The castle in Sleeping Beauty – Neuschwanstein Castle, Bavaria
8. Belle’s village in Beauty & the Beast – Alsace, France
9. The castle in Tangled – Mont Saint-Michel, Normandy, France
10.Up – Angel Falls, Venezuela
11. Agrabah in Aladdin – Taj Mahal, Agra, India
12. Mulan – Forbidden City, Beijing, China
13. Eric’s castle in The Little Mermaid – Chateau De Chillon, Lake Geneva, Switzerland
14. The Game Zone in Wreck-It Ralph – Grand Central Terminal, New York City
15. The Castle in Beauty and the Beast – Chateau De Chambord, Loir-Et-Cher, France
16. The Chapel in Frozen – St. Olaf’s Church, Balestrand, Norway
17. The Princess And The Frog – Louisiana Bayous, US
18. Cars – U-Drop Inn, Shamrock, Texas
19. The layout of the city in Atlantis: The Lost Empire – Angkor Wat, Angkor, Cambodia
20. The castle in Snow White – Segovia Castle, Spain
23. The Lion King – The Serengeti, Africa
25. Pooh’s house in Winnie the Pooh – Ashdown Forest
27. The floating lights ritual in Tangled – The Festival of Yi Peng, Thailand
Aren’t all of these just as beautiful as they looked in the movie?
Let us know in the comment section!
Till then, keep the dreams alive. Someday they might turn true.